WE BUILD ONE SPACE
- Project Polaris is an innovative program that brings together talented people from all around the world in an effort to contribute to the globalization of space. This is done by simulating an “international mini-space-agency” with all its technical and logistics departments.
The program’s technical objective is to test, build, and design a prototype of the Star Rover, a rover that could explore the surface of Saturn’s moon, Titan by using hydrogen gas to inflate a balloon and feed thrusters.
POLARIS IN NUMBERS
MORE THAN ENGINEERING
- Being part of Polaris is more than just engineering. Our program offers members the following optional activities in Costa Rica:
- Discovering the country (hosting possibility)
- Working on the Star Rover at our partner labs
- Doing community service
- Interning in local companies
- Additionally, we plan on presenting the project at the 73rd International Astronautical Congress in Paris in 2022 as well as enjoying Paris.
ROLES FOR ALL KINDS OF PASSIONS
JOIN THE POLARIS FAMILY
Read the information provided, complete your application and submit it in one attempt before the 15th of September
Get prepared, you might be assigned an interview time based on the time availability you indicated on your application.
Show up to the interview and be ready to ask and reply to questions. If you miss your interview, you will be given a 2nd chance.